Droid 1/2 Extended Battery

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Bxrider117, Aug 12, 2010.

1. smtaylor

smtaylor New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone have a current promo code to get a discount if ordering the BP7X from Verizon online?

2. giant25

giant25 Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo
    There is no promo right now that I could find (I just scoured the earth for one like the BAT30 they had a while back). I did get 20% off with my corporate discount. If you don't get a corp discount, you might see if you have a friend that does. You can still use coupon code FREEOVERNT to get free overnight shipping. Good luck. Still loving mine...

3. ejamaru7

ejamaru7 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just put the extended battery and door cover in and it fits perfect on the body glove. It fits great not much thickness added at all.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

4. yiannis

yiannis Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm running bugless beast @800 MHz, but the phone is still slow so I will be looking to a new android phone with minimum specs of the Atrix on Verizon on T-Mobile. So my droid battery is dying, but I don't want to invest $75 in a Seidio product for a phone I will be updating in a few months.

So I'm trying to buy the BT7X and it only gives me the 49.99 price. I do have a 19% discount though work, but when I log in my account it shows the discount in the 19% original page, but shows the full 49.99 in the cart. Also the coupon BAT30 is invalid.

Any ideas on how I can get the BT7X for a reduced price?

Thanks

5. kioshi

kioshi New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I wonder how true that statement is.
    I bought a Milestone 2 (Droid 2 in USA) and I'm not a heavy user, I barely use 3g for active tasks, talk like 15 minutes a day, send few SMS (like 2 a day average) and even so I have to charge it every day. I only use it a lot when I have wifi, usually at home, installing apps and stuff and then it's okay to have my battery go away so quickly, but then I have my charger. I'll buy another charger for work because I'm afraid that if I use 3G too much I will run out of juice when I actually need my phone for, you know, phone stuff like calling.

I'm hating the battery life on my phone, if this is really true Droid 1's battery life must be ridiculous. Not criticizing or anything but really, I love my phone but I hate the battery life. And it's 49% better than the Droid 1???

6. thelemur

thelemur New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I couldnt read all 45 pages, but is there a consensus on which battery holds the longest charge? I've had bad luck with ebay knock offs, and need the biggest baddest legit battery for my droid 2.

7. kioshi

kioshi New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The biggest I foun was this one: Seidio Innocell 2800 Extended Life Battery for Motorola Droid / Droid 2 / Droid 2 Global at MobileCityOnline.com - it's really BIG, and adds a lot of bulk

I saw good review about seidio products on google. The seidionline.com site seems down atm but I saw pics, it's like this:

8. thelemur

thelemur New Member

Ratings:
    +1
  9. lisali

lisali New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  10. thelemur

thelemur New Member

Ratings:
    +1
  11. Leftyswinger

Leftyswinger New Member

Ratings:
    +0

What he said. I have an alleged 3500mah one too; it's junk. My regular battery lasts longer.

12. cocoadog

cocoadog New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got a 3500 mah off of eBay. Lasts me about 36 hours with moderate to heavy use... best 15 bucks I ever spent.. I suppose its a matter of luck.

Sent from my DROIDX

Search tags for this page
bp6x battery extended
bp6x bp7x

bp6x vs bp7x

bp7x vs bp6x
difference between bp6x and bp7x
droid 1 battery

droid 1 extended battery

extended battery droid 1
motorola bp6x extended battery
whats the difference between bp7x battery and bp6x