1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Driving/tilt type games

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Eternal, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Eternal

Eternal New Member

Hi all,
    I haven't gotten my new droid yet but I was wondering if any of the games play similarly to the way you play them on an iphone, ie: you are driving, and you just tilt the phone to steer? or you have a game that requires tilting, like a labyrinth type game or other steering game where you are navigating in first person etc...
    Do these games exist for the droid, and does it feel as comfortable as it does when you play on an iphone?
    Thanks,
    ~E
  2. alienware777

alienware777 New Member

Yes they do. Try out Speedforge, Its really fun.
  3. tudorw

tudorw New Member

new tilt based arcade game

I have just launched a new Android game based on an original idea and built for tilt from the ground up, it's not complex and does not feature wow 3D graphics but I have worked hard to create an addictive and challenging game and I hope you agree, it's the first version and I've tested it on an HTC Desire and Dell Streak, it was designed on the dell streak so I guess a 1Ghz snapdragon or better is needed, anyway, it's called Crazy Squared and you can get the app link at Crazy Squared, Android Game, Designed For Tilt, it's £0.59 (~$0.90).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Search tags for this page
android tilt racing
android tilt type racing games
best tilt steering games
first person driving android
first person driving game android
first person racing games android
first person racing games for android
phone tilting games
racing games for android with tilt steering