Driving/tilt type games

Eternal

Reaction score
Hi all,
I haven't gotten my new droid yet but I was wondering if any of the games play similarly to the way you play them on an iphone, ie: you are driving, and you just tilt the phone to steer? or you have a game that requires tilting, like a labyrinth type game or other steering game where you are navigating in first person etc...
Do these games exist for the droid, and does it feel as comfortable as it does when you play on an iphone?
Thanks,
~E

tudorw

Reaction score
new tilt based arcade game

I have just launched a new Android game based on an original idea and built for tilt from the ground up, it's not complex and does not feature wow 3D graphics but I have worked hard to create an addictive and challenging game and I hope you agree, it's the first version and I've tested it on an HTC Desire and Dell Streak, it was designed on the dell streak so I guess a 1Ghz snapdragon or better is needed, anyway, it's called Crazy Squared and you can get the app link at Crazy Squared, Android Game, Designed For Tilt, it's £0.59 (~$0.90).

crazy_squared_2.png

cs_qr.png

[video=youtube;gN5oa7qOBVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN5oa7qOBVY&feature=player_embedded[/video]