Driving me crazy. Why no perfect phones?

electric6

Reaction score
they are all missing something big...

For me Priority 1 is the PHONE part!

This is why motorola has been my pick for 3 devices straight now.

Their software is not always perfect, but the dev community for them is usually solid, so just root and do what you want!

You're going to be harder pressed to fix issues with call quality and reception than you will software.

UncleVanya

Reaction score
I'll just cover your cons:
1) I still don't get what people expect from this camera. It may be worse than the S3 or the iphone but it's definitely not terrible.

I have the plain old RAZR and an iPhone 4 and a D2G and my wife recently switched from a Droid X to a Samsung Galaxy S3. First the iPhone has far and away the best camera of this bunch. I'm a decent photographer and the iPhone 4 wins for consistently not awful shots. The D2G and Droid X are both pretty good. The Samsung is miserably difficult to focus but colors are reasonably true. The RAZR however is abominable. Poorly focused, bad white balance, unable to stop slow people from blurring... Just a sad excuse for a camera.

Sent via Tapatalk...

Last edited:

drunkclever

Reaction score
I believe it comes down to secret meeting and the like. Well... what would happen if they made a phone that has a really good camera, a fast quad-core that does not consume lots of power. Add to that a really good screen and an extended battery... then what would other manufactures create to compete?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

vance1980

Reaction score
Well first of all you're writing from a razr and not a razr maxx. So you cant even make a great upgrade for at the time was for what like a 100 bucks. You prob wouldn't buy it anyways. This has been around since the mid 1990's when apple came out with the messagepad.

drunkclever

Reaction score
Wait... what..? Who you talking to Vance? Me? Why you hate'in on me for my sig? Ha. I just noticed that about my sig. So thank you. I got a RAZR MAxX.. why jump to conclusions why be that type of person. I don't get it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX... happy? using Tapatalk 2

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well first of all you're writing from a razr and not a razr maxx. So you cant even make a great upgrade for at the time was for what like a 100 bucks. You prob wouldn't buy it anyways. This has been around since the mid 1990's when apple came out with the messagepad.

Can you explain that? I'm a little confused by what you meant by this statement.

vance1980

Reaction score
I pretty much mean that compared to phones from ten years ago the options we have are perfect. Compared to what people can imagine the phones we have available are inferior to our wants and not our needs. I'm not trying to sound rude and sorry if you take it that way. I'm just saying at the end of the day its a phone. In my mind it is anyways.