driving game

chalie1980

Reaction score
Looking for a driving game that uses tilt.....u know turn the phone to turn the car.....also it would be awesome if u win money and buy stuff for your car....you know how super off-road was back in the 80s on Nintendo.....can't seem to find any like that....

chasehammer

Reaction score
Need For Speed Shift, its awesome. Uses touch and tilt, great graphics and there is a free Demo(full is $10 i think) but there are other options to get this

jayman350

Reaction score
Need For Speed Shift, its awesome. Uses touch and tilt, great graphics and there is a free Demo(full is $10 i think) but there are other options to get this

agreed NFS Shift is a really fun game, controls are great, tons of upgrade options for a handful of real world cars. I got mine during the EA sale so I got it for $0.99 don't know what the price is now.

OP
chalie1980

chalie1980

Reaction score
I get board of games fast or beat them too fast inorder to pay for them....what are the option u speak of? Ill try out the demo I guess thanks.

chasehammer

Reaction score
Well search google for NFS Shift apk. Google is also your friend on finding your option

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

valk_17

Reaction score
Just started playing Asphalt 5, loving it so far. Close to 30 cars(and 5 street bikes), upgrades galore, your own paint schemes, the works. And, once you get the accelerometer sensitivity set to your liking, it controls like a dream.

Grienerfren

Reaction score
Driving game is also good for kids and the individuals who want to learn driving without going outside.Most of the people trained outside only getting limited knowledge but training with the help of driving games creates pleasure and real time experience with advanced and more features.