Driod x

indian559

Reaction score
:) Hi Everybody
New to this site and new to this phone just pick up the Driod x is there any advise I should know about this phone? Any input would be appreciated.

Natey2

Reaction score
Driod x? The Droid X is a very good phone, or I wouldn't be using it :^)
In this market, phones and features are surpassed by newer models anywhere from 6 months to 2 years, and the Droid X is getting a little old, but is still very usable.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app

cece5702

Reaction score
:) Hi Everybody
New to this site and new to this phone just pick up the Driod x is there any advise I should know about this phone? Any input would be appreciated.

Droid X is a very nice phone. I've had mine for 3 weeks. Its fast n reliable and now waiting for Gingerbread update to make even better enhancements! Even though this phone is almost a year old, its still packed with power IMO :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
I

indian559

Reaction score
Droid x

Thank You Everybody

What droid with a big screen would you recommend ? And what is Rooting? Thanks for the input!

OP
I

indian559

Reaction score
Droid x

Hi There

I'am hearing alot of talk about the Iphone better than the driod is this true? Also, is there any problems with flashing this phone over to Cricket?

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Hi There

I'am hearing alot of talk about the Iphone better than the driod is this true? Also, is there any problems with flashing this phone over to Cricket?

*droid

It can't be true, since its an opinion.

In my opinion, the iPhone can't hold a candle to the Droid(s).

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Hi There

now im curious, why would u pick up a great device like the X and question if iPhone is better? just asking. I wouldn't suggest going further on this topic though.
what u should know is Android is a freedom to maximize the potential of what a smart phone should be. as u keep researching what ur device or any Android device can do, u will be happy if not thrilled u did not go with....what is there name again? oh ya, Apple. Lol

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love Android, but I think that the iphone itself is more reliable than my Droid X. I have had a jailbroken Ipod Touch and a Droid X. I couldn't stand the locked software from Apple, but it never was unreliable.

Frankly, I am worried that my X won't make it until I can upgrade.

Sent from my DROIDX