Driod Eris 3G not connecting?

[email protected]

Reaction score
I just got my Droid Eris and it will connect to wifi when i am at home, but when im out it wont connect to 3G or even when im at home! How do i fix that?

jaitken0308

Reaction score
Maybe

I may be oversimplifying this, but your mobile connection may be turned off. The easiest way to check is to hold down your power button as if you were going to power your phone off, and "Mobile Connection" should be at the bottom of the menu the pops up.

beamer182

Reaction score
I've got the same problem. Granted, I have a rooted eris running GSB v1.9, but it's worked for me thus far (almost 3 weeks), but now all the sudden the 3g symbol wont even show up to communicate. this prevents me from being able to even send a text message. Please help!
I've tried reflashing both the ROM and GAPPS and I even restored back to a point when it was working, and it still didnt communicate!!!! I then proceeded to wipe the factory/data settings AND dalvik cache, with no success.

Last edited:
OP
K

[email protected]

Reaction score
My "Mobile Network" is ON. and iv tried everything, restarting everything on my phone, battery pull, everything. I have three bars right now but no 3G or anything like that. I cannot go on the internet without wifi so when i am not at home i cannot get on the internet even though i paid for the data package. Do i need to download anything on my phone to make it work?

mamawm

Reaction score
i wonder if verizon is doing something with their network. my 3g has been ok, i can surf the web, but i'm not receiving phone calls. missed 2 today while i had the phone in my hand.:blink: