Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
One jaeger bomb down. Now I'm working on Captain and coke. What should I do on my Droid tonight...? Lol
try bricking it. i heard thats awesome after a few captains down ye ole hatch.

That's too easy! Haha! Can't count all the boot loops I've put her in stone sober...

One thing's for sure, I gotta find a bar with hotter girls...and convince my friends who're mixed genders to come along. And by mixed genders, I don't mean trannies.

OP
K

kms1325

Reaction score
After a few wines, I'm feeling very tempted to root. i'm sure a normal phone tech person could do it drunk, but not so much with me...even though it may pain the misery of doing something wrong.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
After a few wines, I'm feeling very tempted to root. i'm sure a normal phone tech person could do it drunk, but not so much with me...even though it may pain the misery of doing something wrong.

Go grab droidmod's dmupdater. It'll root, set up recovery, install busy box and their rom which isn't a bad place to start. You only have to be sober enough to accept the responsibility of a routed phone and the fact that it void your warranty. It'll also take you back to complete stock...

:D

Grabraham

Reaction score
:beer2:so 3 very strong Sailor Jerry rum and cokes and I am really really tempted.. Rooted the phone and decided titanium would be a good first thing to install and run :greendroid: 82%

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
So, in the thread in my sig, someone suggests an easier way, but I gotta set metamorph to point to /sdcard/ (check out the last page or two). How do you change the path for mm? Cause I figure the best easy to try a noob guide out that I started is to be drunk first. Lol

bdr0023

Reaction score

Go grab droidmod's dmupdater. It'll root, set up recovery, install busy box and their rom which isn't a bad place to start. You only have to be sober enough to accept the responsibility of a routed phone and the fact that it void your warranty. It'll also take you back to complete stock...

:D
Yeah, DMUpdater is the way to go. I used it to setup SP, busybox, nandroid, w/e then put the SG5.0.1 rom on, flashed Chevy's kernel, all without having to do anything but reboot a couple times.

devildog9999

Reaction score
lol!! I rooted 2 of my friend's Droids last night, and I can say that I am pretty sure it went well! We were pretty hammered, but with DMupdater, it really is just that easy.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Woke up with new screen, icons and new (worthless) apps

Drinking and droiding = ...interesting

Nice!
I polished off about 3/4 of a fifth, played the drums for about 3 hours, and before heading to bed at 2am, I installed AdamZ's Smoked Glass 5.0.1 and set up everything. Then this morning, set up everything again as I couldn't remember passwords and such :r_c: