1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dream Phone

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by shmoo, Dec 13, 2010.

1. shmoo

shmoo New Member

So I was thinking the other day, with all of the android phones hitting the market wouldn't it be cool if you could order a phone with any of the current or upcoming options. So let's here what kind of dream phone would you put together? I think I would go with the Droid Pro body with the upcoming tegra 2 chip. Pretty basic but nice and quick. Let's here em guys!

*edit* I think I would put the a antenna I guess you call it out of the D2G for service anywhere I go, and maybe the trackball from the N1/Eris
    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

No idea, at least right now....could be due to the hours of studying i just put in, but I like the way my Inc is. If there's any problem i have with it is it doesn't truly sit flat, the back design makes it tip easily when I try to type or play angry birds on my desk