parts:
Engine - 3 upgrades
Turbo - 4 upgrades
Intake - 3 upgrades
Nos - 5 upgrades
Weight - 4 upgrades
Wheels - 5 upgrades

Tuning:
If you look at my previous post about the Pagani, I'm using the same exact set up. I haven't messed with any of the tunings sense then, just upgraded.
Its ALMOST exactly to the end of the line for level 8.

Absolutely amazing, I'm getting an 8.089 on the 1/4 every time making almost $9000 a race.

I saw a guy with the same car that pushed 8.011 his name was o_O_o_O
I want his settings lol not gonna lie.

gloomy is the name on the track. just in case you've seen it around.

TheBlurrr

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to these Droid forums and was wondering if anybody had a good 1/4 mile tune for a Lamborghini gallardo. I'm currently running 8.7 but I've seen people run as low as 8.4s

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

And_Joseph

Reaction score
If you read through the thread there are some good tunings for that vehicle :]

You really just have to play around with it and try shifting different ways.
then report back to us ;b

SuperCar

Reaction score
Ratios for F599 (1/2mi)

VERY addicting game!! Just be careful and don't buy the tune upgrade unless you know how to tune a drag car. I spent 4 hours at work last night trying to figure it out. So if anybody out there can help me that would be great!!

To helping you, I cannot except with the Ferrari 559.

For those who have problems winning lvl 7 1/2 races. Heres my current set up just for you. Yes, there are better, but not much, not that I have seen. I believe Ive been beat 10 times tops in over 1k races? And thats usually cause they get .005 or so faster... Or I'm tired and hit the N02 on accident.

Ferrari 559, maxed, tuned, 12.445-12.435 average. 135% n02, 2.007 final drive. 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th- 3.311/2.561/2.089/1.737/1.477/1.293.

This is a over-rev setup. Perfect starts will ruin you, as with most cars actually. Max out RPM to start, instantly shift into 2nd gear (Will be perfect and will NOT spin tires if done right. Though a perfect shift and tires spinning only effects maybe .010 time). Shift into 3rd, instantly using n02. Every bit you wait, makes you slower from my experience, any earlier will spin tires. Then shift as normal. perfect or good hardly makes the difference.

This is a very easy to use setup. And as I said, 12.440's is hard to beat, but not the best. Experiment a little.

If anyone has a great setup for the SSC Ultimate or Hennessey, I'd love to see it. Cant find a good one for them for some reason.

Also for some help, for some cars... Mainly toward cars with more torque, maxed RPM start with a instant perfect shift often makes a good difference. Less tire spin and plenty of power to push through 2nd or even 3rd. As the tip says, 100% perfect shifts doesn't make a perfect run.

Drag Racing Nickname: OhNoItsMikey

Love to know if I've raced you, or better if you've beaten me. Share your info! =P

Ratios for F599 (1/2mi):
ND: 125%
FD: 3.954
01: 3.030
02: 2.070
03: 1.570
04: 1.190
05: 0.940
06: 0.760

this should get u in the 12.530 range, and u can easily work upto 12.430 and beyond from there... Good Luck Soldiers! ;)

Lemme know if this works for you guys, and I'll post ratios for better tuning :)

Nickpaz

Reaction score
I'm new to this game. I have the hennessy and it is fully maxed out I have tried tune it.
I am having no luck. I see people running 10.95 and better in the half mile.
Can someone tell me what gear ratios I need to set my car at to run those times?

And_Joseph

Reaction score
I'm new to this game. I have the hennessy and it is fully maxed out I have tried tune it.
I am having no luck. I see people running 10.95 and better in the half mile.
Can someone tell me what gear ratios I need to set my car at to run those times?

honestly, I would set the stats that I use for the Zonda on the hennessy, and work from there depending on how the car accelerates. When you start off and your tires are slipping a lot shift early, you might have to drop to third gear almost off the line then slap the nos.

let us know what happens :]

jdkeck

Reaction score
i have several cars, just got the pagani, fully maxed with just a few minutes playing around with tuning, in the 1/4 mile i am running 7.958. hopefully with some tuning time i can get that down. with 599, using setup on page one, 12.447, i have played with the tuning on this for HOURS, and not much better, got the henney, running 12.970. just got the ssc, have to get the tuning package yet, and upgrade it all yet. love the game, also have the 16.4, no time to tune yet, and still need to hit lvl 5's on everything, s2000, not much time on tuning, srt4, and the mc12 and koenigsegg. i have only spent a lot of time on the 599 and the henney, the rest i have just played with for the fun of it. great game though

jdkeck

Reaction score
does anyone know what the bar across the top of the cars means?

skel1977

Reaction score
Damn this game is hard. I just bought porche 911 carrera and now i can only win at amateur level 2 :p

gruvmyster01

Reaction score
Level 8 Pagani specs

I put the Pagani to a level 8.
parts:
Engine - 3 upgrades
Turbo - 4 upgrades
Intake - 3 upgrades
Nos - 5 upgrades
Weight - 4 upgrades
Wheels - 5 upgrades

Tuning:
If you look at my previous post about the Pagani, I'm using the same exact set up. I haven't messed with any of the tunings sense then, just upgraded.
Its ALMOST exactly to the end of the line for level 8.

Absolutely amazing, I'm getting an 8.089 on the 1/4 every time making almost $9000 a race.

I saw a guy with the same car that pushed 8.011 his name was o_O_o_O
I want his settings lol not gonna lie.

gloomy is the name on the track. just in case you've seen it around.

I used your exact specs...and I pull a 7.981 regularly. You should probably re-evaluate the way you start. My handle is "DragON"

And_Joseph

Reaction score
Not a problem. Generally when I start, I shift out of first RIGHT away, say you start and you happen to over rev a little, the RPM start out really high, once they start to fall back to say 6 or 5 I shift into 2nd. then go for a perfect shift into 3rd and 4th, then NOS at 4th to get into 5th. I never touch 6th. not in the 1/2 or the 1/4. and I'm cable of winning both. make sure to get this to a level 8 vehicle though with the parts I put in. seriously this car is mad beasting.

SOMETIMES depending on who I'm racing I don't go for a perfect shift out of 2nd. I'll pop out of that gear at a 5 or 6 on the RPM as well. It helps with traction which helps with acceleration.

TheBlurrr

Reaction score
lol yeah i deffinatelty found a good tune just by looking around the forum. Sweet

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

And_Joseph

Reaction score
I found new a tuning for the Zonda helping me get UNDER 8.100 consistently.

NOS: 2.00
F/D: 2.610
1st: 3.239
2nd: 2.555
3rd: 1.936
4th: 1.270
5th: 1.040
6th: 0.580

I'm shifting the way I stated up in my previous post. thats basically how I always do it. YOU HAVE TO NOS AT 4TH GEAR! absolutely no way around it. thats how this is set up. Also go back a couple pages to see the parts that I have put into this. I haven't changed it.

easily the best level 8 vehicle.

Gloomy on the tracks.