Drag racing

josh.zechman

Reaction score
I have upgraded the Aero TT within level 9 and tuned it a little
and manage to get 11.360 on the 1/2 track.

One could probably do better. Now saving to get a new car

My tuning (or actually my girlfriend did this):
135% n02, 1.673 final drive. 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th- 2.827/2.268/1.968/1.683/1.495/1.365

Max out the engine before start -> shift immediately to gear 2, then perfect shift to gear 3 + immediate nitro -> good/perfect shifts from here on

Oh so you are the one who has been blowing the doors off my 11.502 1/2 mile runs....lol.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

anthony.fatica

Reaction score
Maybe I shouldn't say this because you might one day beat me, BUT...reading some of the posts and tunes on here, why would you not do the weight reduction upgrades?? and also, why would you set your car up to shift immediately into 2nd gear?? This makes no sense to me and you're wasting your time IMO...

Also, I think the next update should be grudge runs:icon_ banana:...so people can call each other out to race 1 on 1 instead of the network choosing or you racing a random E/T from earlier

solariz

Reaction score
and also, why would you set your car up to shift immediately into 2nd gear?? This makes no sense to me and you're wasting your time IMO...

Well, try it and see if it makes any sense. Please post your times as well

On level 10 now and get: 10.945 as best (with start in 2nd gear)

freddy0807

Reaction score
Hey guys,

maybe someone have good tuning settings for Koenigsegg Agera i am to stupid to tune...:)

I am on level 9 full upgrade car but i could not beat the boss on 1/4 or 1/2....

Thanks so much

Greetings fred

Gstorm

Reaction score
I have the m3 and i cannot get any speed.....tuning it its giving me some headache....i cannot get better then 11.123 on the 1/4 track.....
can someone help me tunning it?
Thanks!

jchammer123

Reaction score
I have the m3 and i cannot get any speed.....tuning it its giving me some headache....i cannot get better then 11.123 on the 1/4 track.....
Thanks!

Just upgrade to better parts, I don't really mess with the tuning.

On another note, seeing this thread got me addicted to this game!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

anthony.fatica

Reaction score
and also, why would you set your car up to shift immediately into 2nd gear?? This makes no sense to me and you're wasting your time IMO...

Well, try it and see if it makes any sense. Please post your times as well

On level 10 now and get: 10.945 as best (with start in 2nd gear)

Write down your numbers now somewhere so you can go back to your settings. But wouldn't it make more sense to have your first gear tuned to what your second gear is at now? Try it for yourself and see what the results are that way you will know and not just listen to me...I'm kinda curious now too, but that would make more sense to me FWIW

anthony.fatica

Reaction score
Thanks!

What level are you racing it? My M3 is my level 4 car and I'm running a 9.6xx 1/4 time...

armeddroid

Reaction score
Thanks!

Upgraded mine to max and didn't tune. All about launch after that.
Im getting 9.5.

via a Thunderbolt

ivierkelberry

Reaction score
if you go back a page or two 1 of the guys here gives a tuning setting for the 599. I was getting 12.44 seconds on the half mile with it consistently

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Yeah that was me. But that setup is almost useless now in pro league. I still win a good 90% of head to head races but rarely come in 1st in pro cause people are getting 12.420-12.1xx. I'm still trying to figure that one out

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

synctek

Reaction score
Got the Koenig Agera up to lvl8. Pulling 12.12 1/2's and 8.3 1/4's. RP's are up in the 600's for upgrades at this lvl. Takes 4evr!!! No tune.

Best shifting for the koenig IMO is
rev to max RPM shift to 3 off the line perfect shift to 4th then launch NOS - perfect shifts after that. Think this car will top at lvl 9 - anyone else sportin the Koenig?

synctek

Reaction score
Also got the Audi R8 lvl8 (maxed) no tune.
8.19 1/4's
12.5 1/2's
not a good half-mile car because the top speed is 211mph
I used it for awhile though to get $ and RP for the Koenig. If I find tune stats for the Audi I will prob keep it.

synctek

Reaction score
Oh yeah.....its a really addicting game. Ok I gotta get back to it dancedroid

And_Joseph

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm a 1/4 mile racer. As far as I can tell, the Lamborghini Gallardo is the best car maxed out to win with. The only car that seems to give me trouble is another Lambo lol

my stats for it follow:
nos: 2.00 @ 150%
F/D: 3.365
1st: 3.384
2nd: 2.180
3rd: 1.460
4th: 1.140
5th: 0.940
6th: 0.780

Nitro right at 2nd gear and you're good to go. I've gotten 8.5xx on the 1/4
if you can find anything better please let me know :]

BUT. I recently purchased the Pagani Zonda R and I'm trying to find some good tuning for the 1/4 AND the 1/2. I'll keep you posted if I come across anything successful.

-MT4G sense 3.0