Drag and Drop

Mammatam

Reaction score
I am copying my files from my pc to my droid memory card. I found the folder where the pix and flix go, but am not sure where to store music files... Anyone??

pool_shark

Reaction score
You can put pix, movies, and music anywhere you want.

Reaction score
I just made a folder named Media and then have picture and music folders inside it. I believe you can even make one called ringtones and the phone will pick them up.

OP
M

Mammatam

Reaction score
Thanks

I appreciate all the info!! Turns out I may not even be able to use this phone at all. She has somehow not gotten it freed off her account and seems to not be able to, and is unwilling to respond to me at all now. I am pretty much screwed out of my money! I reverted it back to factory settings and didn't realize I'd not be able to use it for even the wifi after that. Now it is stuck in the activate screen and since it is still active on her name, there's nothing I can do! Needless to say, I am very upset! Hope to be back here soon getting all my questions answered for a different phone. I think we may just turn around and sell this one for parts or something and get me a Droid 1, but I wont buy another one without having the meid hex number checked 1st!

Thanks again,
Mammatam
:mad: