downloads

kenbiz

Reaction score
How do I erase downloads? Got a few I don't want and can't get rid of them. Thanks

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum! By downloads do you mean applications or things you dl'd from online? You can uninstall applications via>>>menu>>>settings>>>applications. You can delete dl's via>>>mount Sdcard to your computer>>>>look in the DL Folder>>>delete dl

OP
kenbiz

kenbiz

Reaction score
I got downloads online. So the only way to get rid of them is by a computer? Wow that sucks. Figured there would be a way to do it on my phone. Dont have a computer at the moment.

OP
kenbiz

kenbiz

Reaction score
Same thing with pdf viewer. Can't get rid of things on that.

mauiblue

Reaction score
If you are talking about "apps" that you had downloaded from the Market, you could go to the Market and then menu/downloads. Look for the app you want to "uninstall" and uninstall from the app's marketsite. No need to use a computer. BTW some apps are part of the firmware of the and can only be removed by rooting the phone. Good luck.

OP
kenbiz

kenbiz

Reaction score
When I'm online hit menu then go to downloads. There no way to erase them like you can erase history.. same with pdf app. Can't get rid of any of that

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Go get astro file manager from the market. Open it and navigate to the downloads folder. Long press>>>edit>>>delete :D

OP
kenbiz

kenbiz

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. So I gotta buy an app to get rid of these downloads. Kinda weird I think they should have a delete option on the phone..oh well. Love the phone. Best I've had so far.

OP
kenbiz

kenbiz

Reaction score
Just got the astro file manager. It worked!! Thanks for the help. Great forum!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. So I gotta buy an app to get rid of these downloads. Kinda weird I think they should have a delete option on the phone..oh well. Love the phone. Best I've had so far.
Its free. Works great

sent from my Incredible via Tapatalk