1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Downloads

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by MAD450r, Aug 1, 2010.

1. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

Anyone else having problems d/ling 4.6. I tried on phone from your site and now just d/l'd with pc from site and I get file is currupt wont install tried in both recoveries same error :(

I guess I'll reload a backup and try to get it with rom manager maybe that will help :(
  2. mcalhoun

mcalhoun New Member

Why are you creating new threads asking questions about ROMs that have their own threads? It kinda clutters up the board. Might even get a scolding from the mods as it creates work for them and takes up precious time they could better spend loading ROMs and themes and playing with their phone. LOL
  3. MAD450r

cause

None of the other threads said an answer or had the same issue I have d/ling
  4. MAD450r

worked on rom manager

Worked downloading directly with RM, no idea why I couldn't do it my usually way with my faster pc d/l.

Now to theme it as I usually do :)
  5. MAD450r

titanium is restorying

God this takes a while 172 apps and data to restore :(
    wish there was a way to not have to ok all the installs.
  6. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

Titanium backup :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  7. mcalhoun

mcalhoun New Member

Understand, but the topic is very vague as to what you are having problems D/L'ing. Anyway, I guess I was just panicking because of other forums I'm on. You'd have been skull dragged for doing that on them, LOL. As you were soldier...
  8. MAD450r

backup

Finaly finished installing all my apps and making a backup. I cant seem to get anything to theme though :(
    tried to installing with an update.zip and MM, both seem to work then reboot to no changes. I just now tried adding my files to install file and it wont let me do it. I never seen this happen before.
    Im using 7zip to open archive as I normally to to add my edited apps right away or sometimes change a few png's throughout framework.

all error wont let me even drag the files into the folder :(

Wonder what ChevyNo1 changed in this version to lock the zip file or whatever is going on.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2010