Downloads

Ouchigon

Reaction score
I downloaded a flash player and cant find it.

Do I need to open it to install it?

Where do I find the downloads?

Thanks

OP
O

Ouchigon

Reaction score
That stinks!!

The download went into the Browser itself. I have downloaded Skyfire to watch videos. I was prompted to download Adobe Flash 10 and when I did it asked for which operating system.

What operating system do I chose for the download?

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
That stinks!!

The download went into the Browser itself. I have downloaded Skyfire to watch videos. I was prompted to download Adobe Flash 10 and when I did it asked for which operating system.

What operating system do I chose for the download?

Your operating system doesn't support Flash yet so there isn't one for you to choose.

OP
O

Ouchigon

Reaction score
Is there anything in the works for the near future to help with this. What is froyo?

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there anything in the works for the near future to help with this. What is froyo?

froyo is android 2.2 that will be out shortly and it has flash support. its already been released for the Nexus One and will be out for other devices here shortly.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Skyfire browser does have flash on it but it's not a full version and won't work in every instance. So you do have Flash, if you want to actually look at it press your menu button with the browser open and you will see it on the bottom left.