Downloading without wifi

ltcalex

Reaction score
Question: without wifi, can you download on to your RAZR? How can you connect to your VZN fios router? Any help?
Thanks! :disappointed:

Last edited:

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Question: without wifi, can you download on to your RAZR? How can you connect to your VZN fios router? Any help?
Thanks! :disappointed:
Not sure I totally understand your question, but here goes. You can download anything from anywhere using 3g/4g (4g will be much faster) as you can using a standard WiFi connection as far as I know. As far as FIOS...I don't know...I have "0" experience with FIOS. If FIOS router is a WiFi router then I would think the process would be the same as with a non FIOS router.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
I am trying to download and receive an error msg "no connection" although I'm connected to a hotel wireless.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

km75

Reaction score
I am trying to download and receive an error msg "no connection" although I'm connected to a hotel wireless.

Try opening your browser and scroll down a little and there might be some terms you have to agree to. Probably something as simple as clicking on a box and accepting the terms. I know at my library or McDonald's I will see that I am connected but until I sign off on the terms I can't use it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Thank you. That helps, but I've downloaded Juice defender ultimate, only 5 dollars giving you indications of wifi connection and saving you battery life. IT WORKS!