1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Downloading pics to Droid & viewing in Gallery....

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by UplandGuide, Apr 11, 2010.

1. UplandGuide

UplandGuide New Member

I have a new Droid. I'm getting it down pretty good, but I've run into a problem I could use help with.

I have downloaded several pics from messages & emails. When I click on Gallery only 8 pics can be viewed. I guess the pics after #8 are going to my SDcard?? The Gallery button must only look at internal memory? Don't know? How do I view them?

Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. Pokebreaker

Pokebreaker New Member

The gallery access all photos on the SD Card, which is where photos and download items go to. Usually when you download something for the first time, it creates a download folder on the SD Card and everything downloaded goes to that. Now I have been noticed a bit of a delay between the time that I take a picture and the time that it takes to show up in the gallery. I would assume that the same delay is happening now. Try going back to the gallery and letting is sit for a bit, see if it updates.
Search tags for this page

download every thing ingallery