downloading pics is a problem

smalls13

Reaction score
:mad:Ok so win i download a picture/wallpaper from an app that i got from the market it said the picture is saved to sd card well thats all good. the problem is i cant veiw the picture in the albums app that comes with the phone. so i take out the sd card and reinstall it. then it finds the picture and i am able to see it in the album..do i need to remove the sd card every time i download i picture to be able to veiw it.....PLEASE HELP

divalibra

Reaction score
Whenever I download anything (music or wallpapers), I do a soft reset (turn the phone off and back on again) and whatever I just downloaded shows up where it is supposed to be. Try this as well..beats having to take your battery door off to get to the SD card to remove it.

Silver Member
Reaction score
next time you download a pic, try changing your sort order.

Dmoralize

Reaction score
I think I have a solution for you guys.

I have a Droid and my brother has an Eris. We both noticed this issue when downloading stuff over FTP. Turns out that album program doesn't reindex itself automatically. Search the marketplace for an app called SDRESCAN. Place the icon on one of your home screens. Then whenever you run into this issue, just tap it. It rescans your SD cards and your stuff should then show up in the proper place.