Downloading Music with Amazon MP3

tamitrail

Reaction score
Amazon is of NO help here at all. I have an Amazon account and I ordered a song last week with NO problems. Yesterday, I ordered 2 songs and my phone says they are downloaded, yet I can't see them on my player. Amazon had the order listed as "pending" last night and I'm thinking this has something to do with it, yet they have cleared this as of today. Coincidentally, I ordered the "free" song last night and it downloaded and IS on my player. Amazon has offered all kinds of useless solutions which don't apply to my phone. I can see the downloads in the download section (they have green checks next to them), I have been charged for the downloads, the other downloads were successful so the player is set up successfully.

Anyone have any advice or know what I can do? I do NOT want to have to call Amazon as that will be a nightmare! Thank you!

Gritwater

Reaction score
Yes...download freedi youtube downloader and convert music to mp3 or aac. Its a free app, along with many other similar apps) that accomplish the same thing. Its no different then popping a cassette in your boombox in 1986 and waiting for the radio station to play your favorite song so you could then listen to it in your car except that u don't have to wait anymore

Sent from my Droid 2 while driving.