1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

downloading apps

Discussion in 'Samsung Tablet Discussions' started by gldnlvr, Aug 7, 2011.

1. gldnlvr

gldnlvr New Member

Bought the new galaxy 10.1 tab last night. Had a hard time deciding which tablet but since I have the X phone, i wanted to stick with an android.

I can't get any apps to download. They say downloading, but nothing ever happens. I did give permission in settings to allow installation of non-market apps. what else do I need to do?

Can't say that I'm impressed so far. This is frustrating.
  2. soniat

soniat New Member

The following are applications that get reinstalled every time I install a new ROM on my phone and start fresh:

Amazon App Store(love the app of the day)
    Aldiko-ebooks
    Alarm Clock Plus(makes me do math to turn off the buzzer)
    Barcode scanner
    My Beach free- this livewallpaper is awesome and gives me a calm, zen type feeling.
    Colorize Widget(I think there is another name for the Honeycomb version)
    desktop visualizer(allows me to assign different pictures at different sizes and assign them to whichever application I want. Go Launcher does some of this, but desktop visualizer allows you to control the size more precisely.)
    Fancy Widget Pro
    Fruit Ninja-game
    Game Dev Story(costs money)-game
    Google Reader
    Gospel Library(you don't really need this if you aren't LDS)
    Meridian- music player
    Flixter
    Yelp
Search tags for this page
barcode scanner for samsung tablet
ebook app on galaxy 10.1

galaxy tab not downloading apps