1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Downloading apps - not happening

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Jus Cruisin, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Jus Cruisin

Jus Cruisin New Member

Just checking with others. I have been trying to update Astro manager this morning without any luck. It just gets stuck on "starting download" . Anyone else experiencing problems?
  2. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

I suspect you're being hit with network traffic issues. When I downloaded yesterday (I think almost as soon as it was available) it seemed to hang for about five minutes but eventually completed. Patience.

But if you think you're truly hung up, just cancel the download and try again.
  3. capnfuffy

capnfuffy New Member

Had all sorts of problems this morning for updates, but eventually got them.
  4. Geofferson

Geofferson New Member

I seem to have this same problem off and on. Seems to work if I cancel and retry a couple times.