Downloaded TV Shows

rproulx

Reaction score
Is there any way I can get It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia on my Droid? Season 5 won't be on DVD until Sept. 2010, i can't find any torrents, and I have it downloaded from iTunes and Amazon, but they're both DRM protected. I either need a way to remove the DRM (and Daniusoft doesn't work) or I need a place to download DRM-free episodes.

D

dvdcatalyst

There are some programs that use a "dubbing"-like technology for removing the DRM. Basically they record the video and the audio while you play the episode on your computer. While I have some experience with these in regards to WIndows Mobile devices (WM Recorder) the solution is not the greatest. Rather than paying the $40-50 for these programs, I would suggest to get a TV tuner for your computer, and just record the reruns to your computer, or transfer them to an iPod, hook the TV-Out to the TV Tuner and record them that way.

Most TV tuners record them into MPEG format, which can be converted by most programs.

It's a bit of a hassle, but thats what DRM is for :)

wsbsteven

Reaction score
I know it doesn't help you now but it is on hulu and with flash support coming early next year, hopefully we can watch it on our droids.