1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Downloaded TV Shows

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by rproulx, Dec 5, 2009.

1. rproulx

rproulx New Member

Is there any way I can get It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia on my Droid? Season 5 won't be on DVD until Sept. 2010, i can't find any torrents, and I have it downloaded from iTunes and Amazon, but they're both DRM protected. I either need a way to remove the DRM (and Daniusoft doesn't work) or I need a place to download DRM-free episodes.
  2. dvdcatalyst

dvdcatalyst Guest

There are some programs that use a "dubbing"-like technology for removing the DRM. Basically they record the video and the audio while you play the episode on your computer. While I have some experience with these in regards to WIndows Mobile devices (WM Recorder) the solution is not the greatest. Rather than paying the $40-50 for these programs, I would suggest to get a TV tuner for your computer, and just record the reruns to your computer, or transfer them to an iPod, hook the TV-Out to the TV Tuner and record them that way.

Most TV tuners record them into MPEG format, which can be converted by most programs.

It's a bit of a hassle, but thats what DRM is for :)
  3. wsbsteven

wsbsteven New Member

I know it doesn't help you now but it is on hulu and with flash support coming early next year, hopefully we can watch it on our droids.
  4. bad_frog66

bad_frog66 New Member

5. rproulx

rproulx New Member

That works! Thanks
Search tags for this page
buy tv episodes for android

download tv episodes for android

download tv shows on android

download tv shows to android

download tv shows to droid
how to download a tv episode into your droid