1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Download unsuccessful even with Dl Crutch & Astro??

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by srodsimpson, Dec 4, 2009.

1. srodsimpson

srodsimpson New Member

I've been fighting this for a while with no success. My Droid used to download PDF's, MP3's etc. with Download Crutch installed but has stopped allowing it with the "Download Unsuccessful" message. Anyone found a way to fix this?
  2. sterdroids

sterdroids New Member

Uninstall app, reinstall app, do a battery pull, try docs to fo free then try hard reset worse case
  3. srodsimpson

srodsimpson New Member

I've done all those things. EWven tried a "virgin" droid with a verizon rep. I guess my next move is to wipe my SD clean, Hard reset, and set up a new gmail. That's gonna be a big hassle and I was hoping someone may have found a magic bullet. Thanks for replying to the post!

...Rod
  4. sterdroids

sterdroids New Member

No problem. Sounds strange. Wipe it all clean. It doesnt seem you would need a new google account i dont think it has anything to do with it.

good luck.
Search tags for this page

android mp3 download unsuccessful

download unsuccessful mp3 android
how do i delete pdf downloads on my droid with astro

mp3 download unsuccessful android