Download the Droid X2 User Guide Ahead of Launch

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droidx2-userguide.jpg

Here's something interesting if you are anxiously waiting for the release of the Droid X2, that is rumored to be coming on May 26th. You can download its user guide ahead of the launch. You can see in the user guide that it definitely "looks" like it will come stock with Gingerbread, although that is still unconfirmed. Further specs indicated in the guide are detailed below:
  • Dual-core Tegra 2 process
  • qHD 540×960 4.3″ screen
  • 8GB on-board storage
  • 8GB SD card
  • 1540mAh battery
Here's the download link: Droid X2 - User Guide .pdf

Thanks to the Droid-Life guys for posting this one.

Source: Droid-Life

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I wonder if that onboard memory is usable this time? I hate that I cant store and watch vids on the internal 8 gigs.

txrover

Reaction score
I wonder if that onboard memory is usable this time? I hate that I cant store and watch vids on the internal 8 gigs.

I have Droid1, so I don't have much internal memory. Why do you want to store/watch vids on the internal and not the card? What difference does it make? Thanks for explaining.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
My Droid X has 8 gigs of internal memory that is pretty much unusable other than for storing apps. I can write to it using Root Explorer, lets say drop some photos or videos, but I cant see them outside of using root explorer and when I do use Root Explorer I cant play the vids anyway. So I have 6 gigs just sitting there that I will never use and it just seems like a waste! My buddy has a DInc and he can use his internal 8 gigs any way he wants to. You dig?! :)

TuxDude

Reaction score
Also I believe the access times for the internal memory would be faster than the SD card....

txrover

Reaction score
That's completely messed up. Didn't realize you can't do anything with all that memory except apps. Thx

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums