1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Download Movie

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by herbmmm, Apr 30, 2010.

1. herbmmm

herbmmm New Member

I've looked in the Market for an app that would let me download current movies but only found Netflix(not interested in that). Does anyone have a suggestion?
  2. rumspringa00

rumspringa00 New Member

What I do for my hour long train ride everyday is dl torrents and run them through handbreak.

What I would do is dl some movies if you don't already have some and get the latest copy of handbreak found here

HandBrake

First you will want to set handbreak up for optimized playback on your Dinc.. I found this from a google search, mine is very similar. Just run your movies through it using these settings and you should be gravy.

*** .::Official Handbrake for Droid Incredible by HTC Thread:.. *** - Android Forums
Search tags for this page

android movie download forum

download movie droid

download movie droid dna

download movie forums

download movie on droid
download movies to droid
droid movie download
general movie forums
how to download movies to htc incredible 2

movie download forum

movie download forums