Download: Motorola XOOM User Guide - Verizon

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score

If you haven’t learned all there is to know about the Motorola XOOM by now, then you are in luck. Below, we have the entire XOOM user guide for you to browse through before next Thursday when you’ll finally be enjoying your new Honeycomb tablet. It’s a pretty standard UG, but I wanted to point out that I’m not seeing a mention of a required data plan anywhere and am starting to think that will be part of the Best Buy deal and not at actual Verizon stores. BBY requires a similar 1-month data subscription with the Galaxy Tab, but VZW never has, so we’ll see.

Download: XOOM_Manual.pdf

Source droidlife/and thanks to Wicked for the find

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Why can't they have a 5th keyboard row for numbers? That is one thing that I don't like about my Droid keyboard. My wife's Ally has a separate numbers row, which makes it much more convenient to enter passwords or any typing where numbers are entered. The Samsung Epic does too and I think that the Ally and the Epic have the best keyboards. I know I'm talking physical vs virtual, but it should be easier to have the 5th row on a virtual keyboard.