Download: LauncherPro Plus

drkow19

Reaction score
th

Did you delete the old version before installing Pro Plus?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Yes, I backed up icons using the launcherpro preferences, uninstalled, then installed LP+ and restored icons.

StingRay

Reaction score
Good idea dr...forgot about that option...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mmmboba

Reaction score
My complaint
- Stupid Facebook doesn't allow photos to be pulled by 3rd party apps. I literally have like 5 contact photos on Google out of my 300 phone numbers. Facebook will make it like 250/300 populated but thanks to the inability to pull photos this widget looks like ass for me. I think I need to go through and populate my photos manually or something. Yikes.
- Favorites not working? At least my favorites are somewhat on my Gmail contacts so they have contact photos. If I can at least make it show my favorites only, then I'll at least have some photos instead of 290/300 blanks... LOL.

download syncmypix and it'll import your pictures

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
has anybody purchased this yet? I just installed it on my droid x and when i tap a persons name in the people widget it pulls up their contact card rather then the little popup it shows in the screenshots. Any ideas on that?

i downloaded this to Astro File Manager, but now i'm not sure how to install it on my phone. if this is the right forum for enlisting help, i need it!!

the zip file shows up in Astro, but when i launch App Manager/Backup, LauncherProPlus does not appear as something to "backup". also, i don't see an "install" choice (even tho i checked the box in Settings to allow non-mkt apps)....??

Last edited:

Appleanche

Reaction score
Yeah I bought it, just for the sake of supporting development. Don't have any use for the widget, excited about the possibilities of an e-mail or RSS one though.

Reaction score
I always ragged on apps charging money that weren't head and shoulders better over their competitors(xscope =x) however this launcher is definitely the best. We've had our fair share of flavor of the month launchers come and go, most of them buggy as hell, but this one is stable fast and sexy so I guess I can pay for it to keep it around ;)

Reaction score
btw I dl'd with xscope and it didnt work, so I just dl'd it on my computer and transfered it over and worked fine

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
has anybody purchased this yet? I just installed it on my droid x and when i tap a persons name in the people widget it pulls up their contact card rather then the little popup it shows in the screenshots. Any ideas on that?

i downloaded this to Astro File Manager, but now i'm not sure how to install it on my phone. if this is the right forum for enlisting help, i need it!!

the zip file shows up in Astro, but when i launch App Manager/Backup, LauncherProPlus does not appear as something to "backup". also, i don't see an "install" choice (even tho i checked the box in Settings to allow non-mkt apps)....??

Did you try long pressing the file name?

wbmason1

Reaction score
Ok, I bought it, but I'm not getting the download link page..... any suggestions? I got the email confirmation showing I bought it but still no link.

nerdkill

Reaction score
stock and x scope browser don't work to download/install. used skyfire as instructed and everything worked fine. the only bummer is facebook pics not syncing. used syncmypix and that worked fine. (thanks mmmboba)