Download: LauncherPro Plus

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
There's a link to buy it on Fede's page. I do wish there was another way then PayPal...

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk

ipawd1

Reaction score
im praying HTC doesnt try to mess up this blessing

Jester6x

Reaction score
Really interested in this. I am a little hesitant because in the last week or so LauncherPro Beta has really slowed down for me. All it takes is to restart the launcher but it gets frustrating.

Any performance improvements from the Beta?

jase

Reaction score
I bought. Doubt I'll even use the new widget, although some of the upcoming ones look interesting. Mostly I'm just glad we have a way to support Fede with a little cash for all his work.

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
I bought. Doubt I'll even use the new widget, although some of the upcoming ones look interesting. Mostly I'm just glad we have a way to support Fede with a little cash for all his work.

Yeah me too. I'm all about supporting Devs that have great products.

Sent from my Droid

Jmart922

Reaction score
Keeps giving me the message, unsuccessful download using stock browser , what gives?? Tried using opera, but doesn't download just sits at progress at 0% download

jase

Reaction score
Keeps giving me the message, unsuccessful download using stock browser , what gives?? Tried using opera, but doesn't download just sits at progress at 0% download

Fede mentioned that on the page, I believe. Try using Skyfire as a browser to download it.

drkow19

Reaction score
Purchased! People widget is the only one available so far. When you select it, it asks you which group of your contacts you want to use, and it shows "starred in android" twice at the bottom of the list. And it would be nice if it would grab the FaceBook image for the contact, instead of the one in your google contact, because for my contacts that link with facebook I do not even add a picture, so they have no picture. Cool idea though, very similar to HTC.

trmiv

Reaction score

Me too. I tried the new widget and it's not really something I'd use. But I'm glad I bought the app anyway because I love LauncherPro and I really couldn't believe the beta was free in the first place.

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
I have a feeling this is going to get some attention from HTC...

Having never had an HTC phone, how does the appearance of these widgets compare to Sense?

HTC's problem (legitimately) has been when the appearance of their widgets is copied, not the functionality.

StingRay

Reaction score
I had same problems...copy the download page url from your phone and send to your computer....download to your computer then move to your droid...

I'm guessing that we need to remove the free beta version before installing pro plus?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

thunter

Reaction score
I had same problems...copy the download page url from your phone and send to your computer....download to your computer then move to your droid...

I'm guessing that we need to remove the free beta version before installing pro plus?

Went right on for me. Computer download. Move to SD in a folder I created call Launcher. Astro launch to App Manger/install. Easy, seems alot snapper but only had it on for 10 min.

StingRay

Reaction score
th

Did you delete the old version before installing Pro Plus?