1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DOWNLOAD HERE: FRF84B or FRF57 w/BlueEnergy+chevyno1 1200mhz kernel,siriusXm,flash

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by dr0idg0d23, Jul 1, 2010.

1. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Beta Team

i have deleted this post because it is now out dated. Installs of roms and themes are so easy now that nandroids like the one i had posted here are no longer needed.
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  2. generalyummy

generalyummy New Member

Thank you for doing this as a nandroid backup, I'm excited to give it a try. I am somewhat new to themes and this will be an interesting way to try one out.
  3. dr0idg0d23

dr0idg0d23 Beta Team

It was a little hard to figure out how to create a nandroid backup that would allow you to start from sign in but, alas I figured it out. makes it real easy for anyone to do. Just be sure to follow instructions to the letter and you should do alright.