Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yea, I don't get into roms on the bionic. Someday maybe. On unlockable devices it's um slightly easier. ;)

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Yea, I don't get into roms on the bionic. Someday maybe. On unlockable devices it's um slightly easier. ;)

Moto stated they are releasing a unlock tool this year plus kenex (or what ever the name is) is a software that was created that successfully by passes the boot loader for the RAZR an they are porting it to the bionic

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Moto stated they are releasing a unlock tool this year plus kenex (or what ever the name is) is a software that was created that successfully by passes the boot loader for the RAZR an they are porting it to the bionic

I know. Not a chance in hell will moto unlock VZW phones. Kexec, however, has serious potential. That's what I'm waiting for.

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
4.4 RELEASED

o) Very small patch to fix a bug in recovery.img extraction

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Let's try that again....

4.5 RELEASED

o) Aforementioned fix for recovery.img extraction
o) Remove adb lock on exit
o) Added version number to the HoB script so you know WTF version you're actually using. :)

(P.S. Because the full installer is so small now I've removed the patches. Just install the full installer over what you have and it'll act as a patch)

Obsidian...

Reaction score
Let's try that again....

4.5 RELEASED

o) Aforementioned fix for recovery.img extraction
o) Remove adb lock on exit
o) Added version number to the HoB script so you know WTF version you're actually using. :)

(P.S. Because the full installer is so small now I've removed the patches. Just install the full installer over what you have and it'll act as a patch)

Ever impressive my brother

Nexus 7 Running [4.1.1][AOSP] Codeman Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven Alpha63d

Hit me up...
Gtalk @ [email protected]
Twitter @Obsidian_22

Reaction score
Im going to be patient with my next upgrade. Waiting until a phone really stands out. I got like 4 upgrades on my account so even if i mess up ill still keep my unlimited. Lol

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I need to be careful when I get one cause I'm not buying another subisidized phone. EVER. No more contracts for me.

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yes. I'm done with them trying to trap me.

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yes, exactly. And if I switch carriers, I'm not getting locked into a 2 year contract.

Obsidian...

Reaction score
I need to be careful when I get one cause I'm not buying another subisidized phone. EVER. No more contracts for me.

I'm doing the same brother... I understand it isn't an option for everyone but I can't let VZW dictate my life

Nexus 7 Running [4.1.1][AOSP] Codeman Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven Alpha63d

***Gtalk @ [email protected]***
***Twitter @Obsidian_22***