Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Using stock launcher you can long press and add a widget?

deduct

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Using stock launcher you can long press and add a widget?

I don't think you can add widgets by long pressing on screen with stock launcher. That will just take you to wallpapers. You can do that with third party launcher like nova.

bufordtpisser

Reaction score
To add widgets on 232 using the stock launcher, I go to my apps drawer and at the last Page of apps keep scrolling and you have pages and pages of widgets you can use. I did have to re-add some widgets after 232 upgrade, but they were all still there.

warren peace

Reaction score
Long press on the sotck launcher only adds wallpaper. Long press on 3rd party launcher brings up widgets but none of the ones I've downlowded, or at least want! I uninstalled & re-installed one to see if that solves it. It did but now it's a lengthy process. TiBu showed that the phone has a new ID. I tried restoring the old one & using the new one, neither mattered.

Reaction score
well im running linux and using 1.3 program i extracted the fx files and 247 so i have files 905_FXZ and 247 but when i go to use script i dont see the version 247 on there just fxz, root , exit any help would be great.

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
well im running linux and using 1.3 program i extracted the fx files and 247 so i have files 905_FXZ and 247 but when i go to use script i dont see the version 247 on there just fxz, root , exit any help would be great.

Directory structure for the LinuxMac_HouseOfBionic should look like:

905_FXZ
root
utils
HouseOfBionic.sh
README

Under 247 there should be Blur_Version.5.9.905.XT875.Verizon.en.US(67247).zip, recovery.img, and boot.img. Any other directory structure will not work.

Reaction score
Directory structure for the LinuxMac_HouseOfBionic should look like:

905_FXZ
root
utils
HouseOfBionic.sh
README

Under 247 there should be Blur_Version.5.9.905.XT875.Verizon.en.US(67247).zip, recovery.img, and boot.img. Any other directory structure will not work.

Exactly as described in above any more help? id like to get this to run on my linux system so i dont have to carry around two computers in case of a update. ive read directions front and back.

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Exactly as described in above any more help? id like to get this to run on my linux system so i dont have to carry around two computers in case of a update. ive read directions front and back.

I assure you, if it's not displaying the 247 option on the main menu, then it's not "exactly as described." There can't be any sub directories in the root 247 folder. Those files are all DIRECTLY under the 247 folder.

michagin

Reaction score
OK i had .232 while upgrading to .247 the phone slipped out of my hand as i was going into recovery mode (battery popped out). No i am stuck at invalid flash mode (s) (boot failure) Invalid CG Version (CG devtree)

I can't seem to get it to do anything

HELP!

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You MUST follow my directions EXACTLY else you'll just be wasting time.

o) With the phone in AP Fasboot mode (doesn't seem like a problem. haha) and connected to USB, do the following
o) Load the HoB
o) Select 247 on the main menu
o) Select REINSTALL on the second menu. NOTE: *RE*install
o) Select N at transfer, N at check hash, N at reboot recovery
o) Select Y at Flash step
o) Continue following instructions at this point

michagin

Reaction score
Thanks, looks like it is back on track... Can't live without my bionic....