Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

techweenie

Reaction score
If you're retarded like me and attempt to upgrade to 232 with only 15% battery left you will be screwed at some point during this procedure. The battery does not charge in AP Fastboot or Recovery mode. I was able to fix it by holding vol + and - while turning it on and selecting BP only. It should take you to the battery bar and let it charge. You'll then most likely have to FXZ back to 905 and start over.

sonicjoe

Reaction score
If you're retarded like me and attempt to upgrade to 232 with only 15% battery left you will be screwed at some point during this procedure. The battery does not charge in AP Fastboot or Recovery mode. I was able to fix it by holding vol + and - while turning it on and selecting BP only. It should take you to the battery bar and let it charge. You'll then most likely have to FXZ back to 905 and start over.

I believe this is why step one clearly says make sure you have either a fully charged battery or a factory cable. :p

Soocold

Reaction score
I believe this is why step one clearly says make sure you have either a fully charged battery or a factory cable. :p

And a factory cable IS NOT the stock cable. The factory cable is what the factory uses to program with out a battery

ICS Droid Bionic
.247 courtesy of HoB
OC @ 1.333Ghz

Kobe24

Reaction score
Where can I get a factory cable? All the sites I check are out of stock

hisself

Reaction score
This is weird! I used HoB 7.7 to upgrade my phone from 232 to 247. Would not boot. Without changing anything else, I ran the update again. It finished, I rooted, and all is well!
So, last night, I used HoB 7.7 to upgrade my wife's phone from 232 to 247. After the big M, all I got was a grey screen. Rebooted several times, same grey screen. Rebooted into recovery, ran the update again. It finished, I rooted, and all is well!

As I said - WEIRD :unsure:

BTW - thanks SamHL:gotmyvote:

warren peace

Reaction score
Widgets are non functioning

I finally had time to take it to .232! I searched thru the thread but can't find an answer to this......My widgets show as installed etc but they are non functioning. I DID do a full wipe, TiBu back up etc but still nothing. Numerous re-boots, battery pulls & anything else I could of. Any thoughts?

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No idea.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

milski65

Reaction score
I finally had time to take it to .232! I searched thru the thread but can't find an answer to this......My widgets show as installed etc but they are non functioning. I DID do a full wipe, TiBu back up etc but still nothing. Numerous re-boots, battery pulls & anything else I could of. Any thoughts?

Long press on a screen? Option for widgets should show up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
That won't work. There's a bug in 232 that was fixed where you have to add the widgets from the launcher. Maybe remove and readd them. But again, no real idea.

deduct

Reaction score
I have been on 232 since it was found and I have never had this widget problem.