Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

dautley

Reaction score
God I've taught you people nothing. :D Never assume something I do myself is safe unless I explicitly say it is!!! :D LOL

And yes...246 on page 246....could be symbolic. ;)

Should I go back to .244? Plezzzzz Nooooooooo!!!!:icon_eek:
The problem is we learn just enough to hose something up!:blink:

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Should I go back to .244? Plezzzzz Nooooooooo!!!!:icon_eek:
The problem is we learn just enough to hose something up!:blink:

This weekend would not be the time to do so. :)

Aldroid33

Reaction score
WARNING: Take this VERY seriously as I won't be nice about it if you do not heed my warning.

DO NOT INSTALL THIS. Only advanced users who know what they are doing should even consider this. I *WILL NOT* support anyone that installs this. Let me be very clear...you download this at your own peril. You install it and break something, DO NOT ask me to help you fix it. You will be ignored. When I get back and am ready to support this update, I'll post it on the main page. If you download this, you're on your own.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?erb44py0353h4fp
So, wtf did you post a link?:icon_ devil:

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
DLing it now, doubt if I'll install it before you're back in the fold, but I'm gonna be studying threads and recent posts tomorrow and see how I feel by tomorrow evening. I mean, I've never broken anything even a little using HoB, but I'm always cognizant of the risks. Have a good race, drink some more rum, and quit reading this damn forum for 48 hrs sam.....sheeeeeeeeesh (yeah right, like I've gone 4 hours without checking since February or whatever). I'm thinking really hard about getting wife a new razr M, I don't care if she has a rootable phone and I could get my spare bionic back :icon_ devil:

Last edited:

Badger1313

Reaction score
Razr M is a great phone if yo do not plan to fiddle.

Er Sam, I have a little problem... I used the automatic version of Hob just just like you said and my phone just boot loops "773H" with fire all around it. What should I do? I didn't have time to read all your stuff cuz it wuz way too technical....:blink:

dautley

Reaction score
Er Sam, I have a little problem... I used the automatic version of Hob just just like you said and my phone just boot loops "773H" with fire all around it. What should I do? I didn't have time to read all your stuff cuz it wuz way too technical....:blink:
If it levitates in the air, spins counterclockwise for 13, seconds and gives out an evil laugh before falling back to the table. And THEN erupts with fire but does not burn I know what it is....:icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil:

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Razr M is a great phone if yo do not plan to fiddle.

Quick! we need an old priest, a young priest, three virgins, 27 xanax, a fifth of gin, and a three legged wombat with 13 (total) toes, a tail told by an idiot, and the head of a goat! CHECK MY POST COUNT! Muahahahahahahaha

goatrope

Reaction score
Quick! we need an old priest, a young priest, three virgins, 27 xanax, a fifth of gin, and a three legged wombat with 13 (total) toes, a tail told by an idiot, and the head of a goat! CHECK MY POST COUNT! Muahahahahahahaha

Nope.

"Send lawyers, guns and money." ~ Warren Zevon

deduct

Reaction score
altspeed said:

I knew it! I just knew it. You are pure evil.

maaybraak

Reaction score
altspeed said:

Good God, man........I luv it!

maaybraak

Reaction score
U had to say that on ur 666th post, huh?

Edit: Sorry...didn't notice that u already pointed that out IN UR POST! Ignore the dbag moment.

Last edited: