Downgrade to 902 - No app or data loss

BLeClair12

Reaction score
You know, now that you mention it, it all just clicked. It had been a while since I'd dealt with manual update files. Temporary lapse of memory, all clear now, haha. Thanks for the clarification, regardless.

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I won't respond to those who refuse to read. You've posted this request in at least 4 separate threads now. If you can't be bothered to read, you should not be installing that build.

BLeClair12

Reaction score
Completed the process a little while ago. Took a little over a half hour in total, and I have absolutely no issues to report. The whole process is smooth, intuitive, and incredibly user friendly. Now I'm just kicking myself for not trying it out sooner!

232 seems smoother right out of the gate. No major changes noticed yet, but I'm sure that will change once I get it plugged into the lapdock tonight.

Will most definitely be using this for whatever the final OTA is, whenever it finally decides to come out.

Thanks so much for all the hard work and such a great tool!

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Sweet. :) Very glad it worked well for you. Enjoy!

cindylike24

Reaction score
I won't respond to those who refuse to read. You've posted this request in at least 4 separate threads now. If you can't be bothered to read, you should not be installing that build.

Good for you! If anyone wants the .238 ICS leak, all anyone has to do is look on the first page of this thread. If I remember right, I think it's in the first post.

Sam, this is something that I keep on my computer and it has definitely been a life saver when I've gotten into a jam or two on my phone. I can hardly wait for the official ICS OTA to come out for the Bionic so that I can install it on my phone. From what I've seen so far, it looks like it'll be a sweet OS when it does come out. I know it's been an awesome OS on my Acer Iconia Tab A100 tablet and I've had it on this tablet ever since January or February of this year.

Thank you for all of your hard work making these ICS leaks available to us Bionic owners.

Cindy

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:

Now now samurihl i know things can be frustrating at times but some people need a bigger carrot before we use the stick ;)

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yea, you definitely want to keep the HoB installed. It's going to remain very useful quite well into the future. Especially if you screw up your phone and need to fix it. :) And it'll support you moving to the OTA when it comes.

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Now now samurihl i know things can be frustrating at times but some people need a bigger carrot before we use the stick ;)

I disagree. Posting it in _4_ different threads means s/he didn't read any of the warnings about that build. Unless you're on 235, 238 should be left alone. I KNOW you agree with that part. :)

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
I disagree. Posting it in _4_ different threads means s/he didn't read any of the warnings about that build. Unless you're on 235, 238 should be left alone. I KNOW you agree with that part. :)

Lol didnt see the .238 yeah ur right biigg no no

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Yea, you definitely want to keep the HoB installed. It's going to remain very useful quite well into the future. Especially if you screw up your phone and need to fix it. :) And it'll support you moving to the OTA when it comes.

Hey samurihl dont forget to add support for my hybrid fxzs :p

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Yea, exactly. People don't heed the warnings, jump in, and then ask how they can FXZ back to 905. It's AWESOME. :angry:

Don't need to. ;) HoB will magically support any FXZ you drop into it. :D

Nice but we need to test it before posting it cuz there might be some incompatibilities soo yeah ur my Guinea pig samurihl prepare ur bionic for bricks an mayhem like me ;)

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Nice but we need to test it before posting it cuz there might be some incompatibilities soo yeah ur my Guinea pig samurihl prepare ur bionic for bricks an mayhem like me ;)

I have private testers for that! :)