1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Downgrade to 2.1??

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by kauthor47, Aug 23, 2010.

1. kauthor47

kauthor47 New Member

I know this may sound silly, but my dad and stepmom just got their OTA updates to FroYo about a week ago. Dad was asking me if there's any possibility of downgrading to 2.1 because apparently he doesn't like it as much. I figured before I go off and try a bunch of stuff (I wouldn't mind bricking my phone, but since this isn't mine, I'd rather check), I should check with the experts.

Thanks.
  2. gavron

gavron New Member

Install a ROM that wasn't built by VZW. I recommend ChevyNo1. Others recommend P3DROID, Sapphire, Jrummy, etc.

That will solve the problem you have described.

E
    P.S. It's often better to ask "I have this problem; how do I solve it"
  3. cromo8

cromo8 New Member

ill second chevyno1 builds are very nice and stable called simply stunning i think the names speak for itself