1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Downgrade stock OtA 2.2 froyo to 2.1 Incredible?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by kpa2727, Sep 2, 2010.

1. kpa2727

kpa2727 New Member

I'm having big issues, I upgraded with the update.zip. The newest one that was released 2 days ago or so not the one before it. After I updated without wiping the Os went crazy, the phone was always hot, my android system use in about phone has done nothing but grown, It started at 46 percent on 2.2 then 65 and now 100. it take up to 8 hours to charge sometimes 10 and dies within 3 hours just being in my pocket. the phones becoming slowly unuseable. nothing is in stock around me so I need to fix this. I have wiped the phone and same results, so I want to go back to 2.1 and wait for the offical OTA 2.2 to hit my phone. So how can i do this?

Things to know before answering.

phone has never been rooted

already been wiped, no Apps on it

android OS is using 100 percent of the battery in about the phone

i have froyo 2.2 stock from a update zip

It's a droid incredible from verizon so it's CDMA

I want to go back to stock android 2.1 that came with the phone

you can't drop the update zip on the phone , the H boot says it's a older software, can't update.

thanks for any help you can provide.
Search tags for this page
downgrade android 2.2 para 2.1

downgrade huawei ascend to 2.1

downgrade huawei ascend to android 2.1
downgrade huawei ascend y200
hauwei+c8600+orginal virsion
how to downgrade firmware c8600

how to downgrade huawei ascend to 2.1

how+to+downgrade+huawei c8600
huawei c8600 2.1 to ics fireware
huawei+ascend+y100+os downgrade