1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Downgrade from Simply Stunning 4.1 to Stock

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by rdb4198, Jun 28, 2010.

1. rdb4198

rdb4198 New Member

Hi All,

I've searched this forum and can't seem to find the definitive answer I'm looking for. Right now I'm running a Froyo with Simply Stunning 4.1. I would like to go back to stock 2.1 from VZ so I may receive updates from them in the future. Is there an easy way to do this? I've never used ROM Manager and used SPRecovery when i initially upgraded.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  2. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Go into rom manager and flash clockworkmod recovery then select backup current rom
    (this is in case you mess up you can always then go back to where you are now)
    Then back up your apps and data using mybackup or titanium backup (you might want to spring for the paid versions)
    Go to my guide
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-help/55541-unbrick-pretty-much-anything.html
    and just stop when after you root 2.1
    then just restore your apps and data from whatever backup app (mybackup or titanium) you used
    hope this helps let me know if you need more help