1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dowloading Pictures

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by floridaweg2005, Dec 23, 2010.

1. floridaweg2005

floridaweg2005 New Member

I am a new smart phone user and I am not a very sophisticated user and I am still learning a lot about the features of my DroidX. I have barely scratched the surface of this phone's capabilities. I do not do any texting, but I do connect to the internet with the phone. I have recently received pictures from two different people as a part of a text message and I'm trying to dowload the pictures onto my PC so I can send them to my family members that do not have smart phones but do have internet e-mail access. Any suggestions how to accomplish this type of download? Thanks.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! I have a Droid and I long press (press and hold) on the photo and tap save. The photo is saved on my SD card in the Downloads folder.

Check out the entire X section by clicking the Forum tab above. You will find q a lot of very helpful information about your X in the different sections.

Mike
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome and have fun

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global