DoubleTwist issues

DrPepper721

Reaction score
I currently am using the Charge and lately I have been having problems with one of the applications called doubleTwist. I am not sure of you use this or not but at random times my phone will just automatically just start playing music. I'm not sure if anybody else is having this issue or its just me. Please help.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

naknak95

Reaction score
I currently am using the Charge and lately I have been having problems with one of the applications called doubleTwist. I am not sure of you use this or not but at random times my phone will just automatically just start playing music. I'm not sure if anybody else is having this issue or its just me. Please help.

I had a few problems too, but I don't use the DoubleTwist player anymore, just the AirSync.

Charge25

Reaction score
Problems with Double Twist

I have had the same problems with Doubletwist.
It opens and starts playing automatically. Most of the time this happens just after I close Pandora. It is hard to get it to stop also. I hope Doubletwist produces a fix for this problem.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Do you need Doubletwist on your phones? There are much better media players, and the songs you sync with the Doubletwist program on your PC will work with all music player apps

OP
DrPepper721

DrPepper721

Reaction score
Can you tell me a good music player application other than doubleTwist?

OP
DrPepper721

DrPepper721

Reaction score
Try out Mixzing free from the market, I have been having good luck with that one.
I was wondering if it was possible to get iTunes music onto Mixzing? And if i buy Airsync will it fix my issues of the doubletwist for the Charge?