Double Twist problem

RVC

Reaction score
I have been having trouble syncing my DX with double twist. When it syncs it only takes about 30 songs and I have let it sync for 12 hours straight with no luck. The same exact songs have transferred. I have the USB set for debugging, set on mass storage, and plenty of room on my card. This did not happen with my moto droid, it was flawless. I also have my phone rooted with easy root, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Is there a better way to transfer music? I am also using a Mac with OSX 10.6. Thanks, Rich.

gadgetmaster

Reaction score
Syncing music

I have been having trouble syncing my DX with double twist. When it syncs it only takes about 30 songs and I have let it sync for 12 hours straight with no luck. The same exact songs have transferred. I have the USB set for debugging, set on mass storage, and plenty of room on my card. This did not happen with my moto droid, it was flawless. I also have my phone rooted with easy root, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Is there a better way to transfer music? I am also using a Mac with OSX 10.6. Thanks, Rich.

Make sure you download the latest version from http://www.doubletwist.com. It's MUCH faster and works great with my X.