1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Double Twist problem

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by RVC, Sep 21, 2010.

1. RVC

RVC New Member

I have been having trouble syncing my DX with double twist. When it syncs it only takes about 30 songs and I have let it sync for 12 hours straight with no luck. The same exact songs have transferred. I have the USB set for debugging, set on mass storage, and plenty of room on my card. This did not happen with my moto droid, it was flawless. I also have my phone rooted with easy root, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Is there a better way to transfer music? I am also using a Mac with OSX 10.6. Thanks, Rich.
  2. gadgetmaster

gadgetmaster New Member

Syncing music

Make sure you download the latest version from http://www.doubletwist.com. It's MUCH faster and works great with my X.
Search tags for this page

double twist trouble

my usb not working with double twist

problems with double twist

trouble syncing droid x with doubletwist