Double system FHD strong fashion machine: Ramos i10 pro evaluation !

Discussion in 'SpeMall.com' started by spemall.com, Jul 2, 2014.

1. spemall.com

spemall.com Banned

Ratings:
    +8
    Ramos i10 pro adopts 10.1 inches full hd screen, 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution. Carrying 64 Intel Z3740D quad-core processors, the highest frequency of 1.8 GHz, 22 nm new technology. At the same time equipped with 2 gb of memory, 32 gb storage, the performance is very strong. Ramos i10 pro has built-in UltraStick huawei 3G data module, imagining speed 3G network.

[​IMG]
    Ramos i10 pro appearance is also very fashion, now we have white and yellow color versions in stock for immediate shipment . do manual work is very delicate, satisfy the aesthetic needs of different people. Ramos i10 pro also can equipped with exclusive bluetooth keyboard cases, can become a second Windows/Android notebook. Let's together to enjoy this kind of dual system tablet now .

[​IMG]

Ramos i10 pro run Android and Windows 8 two operating systems at the same time, the front of the Windows key is very conspicuous, at first glance, make people think ramos i10 pro is a Windows 8 tablets. The virtual buttons working only when running Windows 8, decorative only when running Android.

[​IMG]

Ramos i10 pro facade design, 10.1 -inch screen room for big part, and at the top of the camera, light sensors and indicator is the former. No narrow bezel design, white eye on either side of the fuselage and add some lively atmosphere.

Below are the Ramos i10 pro yellow color version , yellow polishing the fuselage is very bright in the sun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ramos i10 pro dual speaker on the fuselage, at the top of the back is 5 million pixels main camera, headset, data interface, charging port and Micro SD card slot on the left side of the fuselage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ramos i10 pro also supports 3 g network, on the left side of the fuselage load huawei Ultra Stick 3 g module, plug and play, use very convenient, HSUPA enabled, HSDPA, WCDMA, GPRS and GSM network system. Popular point, support mobile 2 g, unicom 2 g and unicom 3 g network.

[​IMG]

Ramos i10 pro carrying 64 Intel Z3744D quad-core processors, belonging to the Atom series, 22 nm process, X86 architecture, the maximum frequency to 1.86 GHz, built-in Intel HD Graphic core graphics chips, GPU frequency of 311-778 MHZ, memory support dual channel LPDDR3-1067, the performance is quite strong.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Ramos i10 pro performance is strong, the display effect is good, very fashionable and colorful fuselage. It is important to run Windows and Android operating system, Windows office is convenient, the Android entertainment frank, really fun office.

White, yellow color in stock for immediate shipment in Spemall, welcome to buy from this link: http://www.spemall.com/Ramos-i10-pr...-1920-1200-IPS-HD-Screen-HDMI-2GB-32GB_g.html

Search tags for this page
can the ramos i9s run android and windows
enable 3g data on ramos i10 pro
i10 pro

ramos i10

ramos i10 pro

ramos i10 pro forum
ramos i10 pro perfomance
ramos i10pro 3g modul
thread ramos i10 pro