Double checking before buying Rezound...

spurscar

Reaction score
The VZW site is telling me that my data plan/etc is not compatible and that I need to choose a new one.

Coming from the Incredible.

Same prices for texting and data plan, so what's up with having to choose "new" ones... what I wanted to double check was if I was truly going to be grandfathered into an unlimited data plan like I've heard.

Thanks in advance!

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the site is giving you issues, I would just call, speak to a human, and make it right. The site might say you need to step down to tiered because of the switch to a 4G phone. This is not true, you can still keep your unlimited. Either go into the store, or call them if the site is not giving you what you want.

acousticshade

Reaction score
Agreed. I've had no problems when going to one of their brick & mortar stores. Last year they replaced my Eris (under warranty) on the spot with no questions. I kept my unlimited plan (again with no questions) & I probably use between 20-30 meg a month. I just recently went in and got $50 back since they dropped the price to $199 and it took less than 5 minutes to get in/out (although the guy did kind of give me a face similar to when Sheldon Cooper gets stumped -lmao).

I'm sure there are others out there who can tell you Verizon horrer stories, but for me their service has been top notch.