1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Double apps in drawer?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by budmonster, Jun 29, 2010.

1. budmonster

budmonster Guest

I turned on Petes A2SD script, using his BB app. Every app that I moved to my SDcard, I now have two icons of that app in my drawer. I have no clue what I did?
  2. gszeman

gszeman New Member

Did you reboot?
  3. budmonster

budmonster Guest

Yea I just did now. But it happened out of nowhere! That was so strange. I've been running BB all day and it just happened now.

When you reboot your phone does it ask you what launcher you want to use? It asks me every time, even when I check it.
  4. gszeman

gszeman New Member

Take the launcher off the sdcard...that and any widgets you use should be on the phone. In the preferences for Launcher Pro Beta, under General Settings, make sure to check the option to keep launcher in memory. I think there is an option to keep launcher inmemeory in Spare Parts also...
  5. budmonster

budmonster Guest

I'm using ADW Launcher 0.9.0. and there isnt any option to lock it in memory. I opened up the Spare Parts app and there is no "launcher in memory" there either. LOL this is driving me insane. Pete says he modded Spare Parts for BB but I dont see any Launcher in Memory option?

Also, I have Facebook, Twitter, Tweecaster on my SDcard. Will that cause a problem? What type of widgets shouldnt be on the SD?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
Search tags for this page
all icons in app drawer appear double
android apps doubled in app drawer
android double app on drawer
android double icon

android drawer double apps

android duplicate apps in appdrawer
apps shows double in app drawer
double app on android
double apps on rom
double icon android app