Doom RPG?

SpykeZ

Reaction score
The one game, that exists on every mobile phone I have ever owned, is apparently not available for android. Anyone have a clue if it's coming or a way to get it to work?

FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE A CONTINUOUS ISSUE WITH READING AND UNDERSTANDING A THREAD THEY'RE POSTING IN, THIS IS FOR THE ~*~*~*DOOM RPG*~*~*~ GAME!!!

Last edited:
OP
SpykeZ

SpykeZ

Reaction score
completely different ball park my friend. Quake whatever and Doom RPG very different play style. I like the turn based/leveling up aspect of the doom world

solar

Reaction score
I wish. I saw that they made doom RPG2 and I loved the first one.(As well as wolfenstein RPG.) It sucks that they don't make it for android!:mad:

metalblood

Reaction score
I hate it that we can't get these games. The vcast section of the market barely offers any games. I wish this would change.

OP
SpykeZ

SpykeZ

Reaction score
I don't think vcast is going to take off to well seeing as they like to overprice there games. I mean if its a real well done game sweet ill pay but most the games were just lame popcap games or old Retro ones, out those against Droid games only being a couple dollars......

metalblood

Reaction score
Yeah $7 for pacman! Yeah right. I think that's the price at least. I just meant some of the games that are actually worth it.

OP
SpykeZ

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Yeah $7 for pacman! Yeah right. I think that's the price at least. I just meant some of the games that are actually worth it.

Oh I know man, galaga was worth every penny but they have no scale for what a game is worth, 8 bucks for about any game and that was after they raised all the prices then charged you to download, I had an env2, a data plan was worthless on that and had to bite the bullet n pay like 10 bucks, god forbid you lose your phone or something, they wont give you the games back if you get a phone replaced. I was going to saith to sprint or someone for the droid cause I expected then to lock these phones down like they so all their pbones

pinballwizard

Reaction score
Get gameboid (gba emulator) then download the doom rom, doom 2 was also made for gba, this is what i did anyway works well for me.

OP
SpykeZ

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Theres a huge DIFFERENCE between Doom and Doom RPG...what's with people not getting that lol

chtorr281

Reaction score
I feel your frustration. I have Doom 2 RPG on my iPod Touch, and it's a fantastic game, ideal for a small screen. I'd love to play the original Doom RPG too. I continue to be very disappointed in Android's quality game selection, but hopefully that will change over time.

jRaskell

Reaction score
Theres a huge DIFFERENCE between Doom and Doom RPG...what's with people not getting that lol
Can't speak for others but I've never heard of Doom RPG. That's what's with it for me.

Try posting a link for clarity next time. ;)
Doom RPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or people can just Google it (as you probably did yourself). No reason to spoon feed people who are perfectly capable of feeding themselves. Really, if they're capable of getting to this forum and reading this post, they are capable of using Google as well.

solar

Reaction score
The Vcast games are super overpriced. I agree fully. The Pac Man game we get offerered didnt even support keyboard support last time I check, and pac man without physical controls sucks big time. I was always suprised at the prices for everything when compared to the great games availabe for Android and iPhone for much less. Or if they are similar in price for Android or iPhone, they were premium games, and looked and plyaed like it. And whats with the vcast games and they're lack of demos??? that always drove me nuts...

metalblood

Reaction score
I visited game evil's website (the makers of zenonia) and I read that they ported zenonia for the droid after many requests from droid users via email. Maybe you can try the same for doom RPG, and get some friends to as well. Just find out who developed the game.