Don't You Hate It

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
When you go out of your way to help someone in a thread, you have a long discussion regarding their issue, and they stop replying so you don't know if their issue was resolved.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Lmao.. yep. But its what we're all about :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Fonzz

Reaction score
I can relate. In the past, I was talking about another awesome private site that I'm a member of, only giving the initials.
I got two pm's asking about it/what it was. I answered both and even offered a spare membership to one member here that I created during open registrations they had a while back.
Neither member even bothered to reply to my reply to their original pm's.
I recently noticed one of them was banned here. I admit, it brought a smile to my face.

OP
cobravnm13

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Lmao.. yep. But its what we're all about :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

I know we are, but come on!

OP: "Hey guise, I have a problem! This and that won't work blah blah blah yada yada."

Helpful Member: "Do this and that and see if it works."

OP: "That worked but now I have another problem. This and that isn't working now. WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?"

Helpful Member: "Well, you must have done this so do that and it should work. Report back with your results. :)"

*three weeks later*

Helpful Member: "Did you get everything worked out?"
*three more weeks later*

Helpful Member does View attachment 51571View attachment 51572View attachment 51573View attachment 51574

I can relate. In the past, I was talking about another awesome private site that I'm a member of, only giving the initials.
I got two pm's asking about it/what it was. I answered both and even offered a spare membership to one member here that I created during open registrations they had a while back.
Neither member even bothered to reply to my reply to their original pm's.
I recently noticed one of them was banned here. I admit, it brought a smile to my face.

Yep. I know his it feels to be reply-less in the PM area, also.

FlamingFists

Reaction score
When you go out of your way to help someone in a thread, you have a long discussion regarding their issue, and they stop replying so you don't know if their issue was resolved.

i know what you feel. you don't even know if they're just trolling or whatever. they don't even know how to say "thank you". :blink: