Don't which Android phone I should get.(suggestions needed)

MoeyMo23

Reaction score
*Sorry about the messed up thread topic. It's early*
Hello all, I am torn between what I should get for my next phone. I am currently up for a new phone on Verizon and right now I have a Envy Touch that resets itself on average twice per day and the battery life is pretty drained. I have been doing a lot of research and I know I want an Android phone over a boring Iphone. I am not really a heavy data user and I would use my phone mainly for email and moderate web browsing. I am just stuck between getting an HTC Inc2 now, or waiting for the new 4g phones to come out, like the Droid 3. I just don't know which way to go. Battery life is important to me, and if the 4g phones coming out this summer have similar battery life to the current 4g LTE phones than I don't know if they will cut it. Price is another factor for me. I really don't want to have to spend more than $200 for my next phone, and I haven't been able to get a clear read on what phones like the Bionic and the Droid 3 will be priced at (Cant tell if the amazon Bionic for $150 leak is the real deal or not). The 3rd factor is that I don't want to buy 3g phone if it is going to be dead technology in a year. I go to school at Penn State which is getting the 4g upgrade this summer. And when I am not at school I live in the suburbs of Philly where I am pretty sure there is no 4g. I honestly don't even think i would see a difference from 3g to 4g since I will mostly just be using it for moderate web browsing. And if i waited until the new 4g phones came out do you think the price on the inc2 would drop? Throw me whatever suggestions you have. Anything helpful is much appreciated.

Last edited:

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
How can the price for the inc2 drop any further, isn't free at some retailers?

OP
M

MoeyMo23

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about that.. On amazon i think they are 100 and at Verizon they are 200.