Dont waste your time

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by alucard9114, Jun 12, 2011.

1. alucard9114

alucard9114 New Member

To all those with liquid 1.92 dont waste your time fixing it or wondering If you installed it correct just stick with 1.85 its the best rom on the droid period. for the og droid ive tried them all this is the fastest most stable rom across the board dancedroid
  2. alucard9114

alucard9114 New Member

Just give up liquid team the og droid is done and you perfected it your just fixing a rom that is not broken good job and rip og droid i will be using it and only it tell it dies.
  3. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

2.0 is an extremely sweet rom, I would recommend trying it out. Not trying to start an argument/war here. Just sharing my opinion as you have shared yours.
  4. zerosouls

zerosouls Soulless Droid Premium Member

It's funny, cuz the OG droid ROM's and themes still even dominate this forum... Maybe the OP needs a different forum.
  5. thaDroidz

thaDroidz New Member

LIQUID will never quit/give up! When he got his thunderbolt I knew for sure it was over!
    I told him it was over back on LGB1.2....
    Boy was I wrong...
    LGBv2.0.1 smoking hot!

IMO this thread is a waste and should find it's way in the dumpster... ((HINT HINT))
  6. markc23

markc23 Member

Certainly agree with you here. As all Droids are different it's too bad the OP can't even bother with 2.0 as it's far and away the best I've had on my Droid. Wasted thread.....
  7. Fault

Fault New Member

1.9+ are the only roms for me now. Gingerbread is the only way for the OG to run Plats vs Zombies!
  8. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 New Member

Are you serious? OP, you must be smoking some strong Ish. LGB will be go until Big L says it over, 2.0 is by far the superior build compared to 1.85. 1.85 doesn't have the speed of 2.0 not to mention the fixes. This isn't Microsoft, it's not like going from XP to Vista back to XP. If I were you I'd try 2.0 before you come on here saying it's a waste of time. 2.0 has progress, I guess you don't understand the concept of that.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  9. alucard9114

alucard9114 New Member

Just put 2.0 on my droid and all the problems in 1.92 are gone but one the video crashed
    its fast but need everything working like on 1.85 ill rock 2.0 a little longer but most likely
    going back to 1.85
  10. NewDroidOrder

NewDroidOrder New Member

I was thinking to myself about switching back to an earlier LGB ROM and I had a feeling it was 1.85 that was the most stable and this confirms it. I seemed to have much less problems with 1.85 than I have with anything above it. Although I haven't tried 2.0 yet, I've heard there are some bugs in there that I would rather not deal with. In general I noticed that when I ran 1.92 my system lagged extremely hard at times and my phone was pretty much useless for at good amounts of time. Also the main breaking point for me was the fact that I would not receive notifications for my text! I could not handle it anymore when I have to manually check my texts every few minutes to see if I get a response or if anything is new. With 7 unread messages that I had no idea that were there in only about an hour long span I had had enough. I didn't seem to have this problem on 1.85. Also, music sometimes skipped on 1.92, and if I am correct about 1.85 it never happened to me on there.

/rant

PS I love the LGB, not hating... :heart:
  11. Boostjunky

Boostjunky New Member

I'm sure some of it is just differences from one OG Droid to another, but I seriously have to wonder how many of these so called "issues" are from user error, or Recovery problems. If you guys haven't noticed, Rom Manager and ClockworkMod have had some issues in the recent past, and have had to revert back to older versions of Recovery.

I recently made the switch to RZRecovery, and I haven't had a single issue with 1.92 since. Prior to that, I had a couple issues that included random reboots and freezes (stuff that would normally be attributed to Kernels). But after using RZRecovery to do a completely fresh install, those issues went away.

Just as an example, LGB 1.85 was NOT a good ROM experience for me. The fact that so many of you are swearing by it leads me to believe I had either missed a step during the install, or I had issues due to CMRecovery. Either way, I reverted back to LGB1.7 during that time, and it was soid.

I'm now running LGB 2.0, and LOVING it! No issues to speak of so far. The lack of LED Color customization is a bit of a bummer, but something I can live without.

Loving the Liquid line of ROMs! Thanks for the hard work, Liquid!