Don't want work email at home!

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by mbperales, Feb 27, 2010.

1. mbperales

mbperales New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't want work email at home! Help it stop..

I was so happy that I got my exchange going with my work email and then I realized that when I got home the notifications that I was receiving work related email did not stop. I tried switching the notifications settings in different scenes but realized that it did not matter. Is there a way to turn off the notifications or the whole exchange for that matter while I am not at work with out going into the settings and manually turning off the notifications? Even when my notifications are off, it still shows that I have an email on my desktop and I can''t help but wanna check it! help!

2. ldimick

ldimick Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Look for locale. It is pricey but it will easily do what you are looking for. I like Locale but not $10 worth. If it was $2.99 I'd be a customer. All you really need to do is find an app that will turn off a service at a set time and turn it back on at another. Turn off your Exchange sync. I don't know if Timerific will do that for you or not. In theory you could set it so that it turns off the Exchange Sync 9 hours after you start the timer. Start it at 8 each morning.

Search tags for this page

i don't want work email on my phone