Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by lizardman, Dec 12, 2010.

1. lizardman

lizardman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I down load 4zroot about a month ago. And it disappeared on me. I can't find it any where. And I running a rom its lithiumng oo5. Do i have to install 4zroot again. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

2. ballmore

ballmore Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure what you are asking? Sorry. Are you rooted now? Are you trying to unroot for some reason? Did you need Z4root to reroot or something? Please clarify and I will be happy to help. :icon_eek:

3. lizardman

lizardman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes iam still rooted i didn't know if i sill need On my phone . I was trying to find it on my phone its not in my download on market

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

4. ballmore

ballmore Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You don't need it on your phone unless you are wanting to use it to un-root. It served its purpose. If you ever find that you need it just let me know and I will send you the apk but I seriously doubt that you will. Enjoy being rooted. I think that you said that you are on Lithium Rom? How is it? I've never tried it. I tried a lot of roms before I found The Ultimate Droid and I haven't tryed anything for longer than a day since. The U.D. rom is getting ready for another update to 2.5 and it's supposed to be chock full of Gingerbread. OK. I'm straying from the topic. Sorry. :blackdroid: