1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by lizardman, Dec 12, 2010.

1. lizardman

lizardman New Member

I down load 4zroot about a month ago. And it disappeared on me. I can't find it any where. And I running a rom its lithiumng oo5. Do i have to install 4zroot again. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. ballmore

ballmore Member

I'm not sure what you are asking? Sorry. Are you rooted now? Are you trying to unroot for some reason? Did you need Z4root to reroot or something? Please clarify and I will be happy to help. :icon_eek:
  3. lizardman

lizardman New Member

Yes iam still rooted i didn't know if i sill need On my phone . I was trying to find it on my phone its not in my download on market

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  4. ballmore

ballmore Member

You don't need it on your phone unless you are wanting to use it to un-root. It served its purpose. If you ever find that you need it just let me know and I will send you the apk but I seriously doubt that you will. Enjoy being rooted. I think that you said that you are on Lithium Rom? How is it? I've never tried it. I tried a lot of roms before I found The Ultimate Droid and I haven't tryed anything for longer than a day since. The U.D. rom is getting ready for another update to 2.5 and it's supposed to be chock full of Gingerbread. OK. I'm straying from the topic. Sorry. :blackdroid: