dont know what happen? contant helix FC

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by yamaha83, Mar 30, 2010.

1. yamaha83

yamaha83 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i was getting ready to try and edit the verizon wireless text in the notification bar so before i did that i wanted to do a backup. so i used ROM manager to backup the rom and now when i boot back up after the backup im getting a constant FC for helixluancher...? cant do anything but pull the battery. im going to try and load the backup i just created and see if that fixes it... but what would cause this? i was running perfectly fine until i tried to run the backup.. which i have done a few times with no problem?

2. yamaha83

yamaha83 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i restored my backup that i just created and now im missing a bunch of apps... i try to install the missing apps with my titanium backup and it wont install them...? says that its going to replace another application but data will be saved. i say ok and then install. and it comes back and says it was not installed? i dont understand how performing a backup can cause such a mess up?

3. yamaha83

yamaha83 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i went back to a few diffrent backups i had made and it seems that the apps are missing from all the backups? even though i know i had them on my phone for every backup... im going to see if i can get them back with the mybackup pro i have...

4. spoooon

spoooon Active Member

Ratings:
    +33
    I don't remember for sure if my situation is the same, but try spamming the menu button. I was in a force close loop involving something and was able to clear the default settings.