Don't get the Samsung S8 or S8+ Full Adhesive Tempered Glass till you see this video

OP
J

jesskoh

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a Full Adhesive tempered glass for their S8 or S8 Plus that works?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

shark86x

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
wifey's cracked and popped off within a week. went with the film instead 2nd time around. (she didn't bump it all that hard. not enough to crack it. certainly not hard enough to pop it off. it hit the ground and shattered.)

OP
J

jesskoh

Reaction score
Haha

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Found the InvisShield here but it's pretty pricey for the 8+...$79.

When I cracked mine for the second time (it fell off my lap at home a whole 12 inches onto a carpeted floor....yeah...a carpeted floor. But there's no way I'm going to pay $250 a second time. Not going to happen.

I just put on one of these and it's perfect. You can't see the cracks at all. I can live with it. I just ordered a spared just in case. $11.99. Full coverage. Line it up and push it on. It's a no brainer.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073PVXJJ6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

whiteangelcl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
sony c5
Found the InvisShield here but it's pretty pricey for the 8+...$79.

When I cracked mine for the second time (it fell off my lap at home a whole 12 inches onto a carpeted floor....yeah...a carpeted floor. But there's no way I'm going to pay $250 a second time. Not going to happen.

I just put on one of these and it's perfect. You can't see the cracks at all. I can live with it. I just ordered a spared just in case. $11.99. Full coverage. Line it up and push it on. It's a no brainer.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073PVXJJ6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hi SGD 79 is for the Privacy version and it is inclusive of installation too. :)

The retail version that you sellf install is actually much cheaper.

OP
J

jesskoh

Reaction score
Here is part 2 of the video.

LOCA 1000 destroyed my Samsung Galaxy Note 8